The Friends of St Paul’s Cray (PTA) is an association of parents, carers and teachers which aims to enhance and enrich the life of the school and further the education of its pupils and their families in as many ways as possible. We do this by holding a range of social events and fundraising where we can.
- Chair - Sumien Turner
- Vice-Chair - Georgia Ellsworth
- Treasurer - Katy Elston
To date the PTA has used the money it has raised to fund:
- Outdoor climbing equipment for the Nursery
- Steel drums - music department
- The Y6 end of year prom
- The Y6 leavers’ books
- Cameras for pupils
- Hi-viz jackets and safety wristbands for use on school trips
- Additional stationery and books
- Waffle Blocks (OPAL)
- Out door learning classrooms
We hold meetings throughout the term where everyone is welcome so please feel free to drop by or email us for further information regarding the next meeting or event.
Happy Bag Clothing Collection
Thank you to everyone who brought in their Happy Bags on Tuesday 25th February 2020. The bags were weighed by the collection company and we will be receiving £115.07
Next collections: Monday 6th December 2021
De-clutter your wardrobe and bring all your unwanted clothes to school for collection: the more you collect the more your school will get!
- Women's, men's and children's clothing
- Paired shoes and trainers
- Console games and souvenirs
- Handbags, belts, hats and accessories
- Jewellery, Toiletries and perfumes
- Bed linen, towels and soft toys
Other Fundraising options:
Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and look in the join box for St Pauls Cray CE Primary School –Orpington. Sign up for free.
Visit www.abelandcole.co.uk, and sign up as a customer. Under ‘how did you hear about us?’ select ‘Good Food Fund’. In the field that pops up put ‘St Paul’s Cray’.