The Friends of St Paul’s Cray (PTA) is an association of parents, carers and teachers which aims to enhance and enrich the life of the school and further the education of its pupils and their families in as many ways as possible. We do this by holding a range of social events and fundraising where we can.
- Chair - Nicola Miles
- Vice-Chair - Bridget Adepoju
- Treasurer - Katy Elston
To date the PTA has used the money it has raised to fund:
- Outdoor climbing equipment for the Nursery
- Steel drums - music department
- The Y6 end of year prom
- The Y6 leavers’ books
- Cameras for pupils
- Hi-viz jackets and safety wristbands for use on school trips
- Additional stationery and books
- Waffle Blocks (OPAL)
- Outdoor learning classrooms
We hold meetings throughout the term where everyone is welcome, so please feel free to drop by or email us for further information regarding the next meeting or event.
Astra Recycling Clothing Collection
Thank you to everyone who has been bringing in clothing for our collection bin.
De-clutter your wardrobe and bring all your unwanted clothes to school for collection: the more you collect the more your school will get!
- Women's, men's and children's clothing
- Paired shoes and trainers
- Handbags, belts, hats and accessories
- Bed linen, towels and soft toys
They cannot take
- Off Cuts
- Used underwear or socks
- Carpets or curtains
Other Fundraising options:
Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and look in the join box for St Paul's Cray CE Primary School –Orpington. Sign up for free.
Visit www.abelandcole.co.uk, and sign up as a customer. Under ‘how did you hear about us?’ select ‘Good Food Fund’. In the field that pops up put ‘St Paul’s Cray’.