All Parent communications are now sent using My Child At School. If you haven't yet signed up to this system, please do so now to ensure you don't miss any communications. If written consent is required, then a letter will be sent home with your child.
My Child at School Parent App
We currently use My Child at School for school payments - if you have not registered for an account please contact the School Office who will send you an invite code.
Helpline numbers for Parents
- Emergency Helpline Numbers
- Online confidential support: https://www.kooth.com/
- For under 18 support: https://www.childline.org.uk/
- For Teenager Support: https://www.themix.org.uk/
- SHOUT - text ‘Shout’ to 85258 for 24/7 crisis text support
- Child Line 0800 1111 (free to call from UK landlines and mobiles)
- Samaritans 116 123 (free to call from UK landlines and mobiles 24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Saneline 0300 304 7000 (6pm – 11pm, every day of the year)
- HOPElink UK 0800 068 4141 www.papyrus-uk.org Young suicide prevention society
- Oxleas Urgent Mental Health Advice Line 0800 330 8590
Young people aspire to be what they see around them in their everyday life but it’s difficult to aspire to a future that you never see and don’t know exists. Inspiring The Future changes this.
We believe that every young person can be whatever they want to be – wherever they live, whatever their parents do, whichever school they attend and however they identify themselves.
We show young people exciting futures. We give them the opportunity to meet face-to-face a wide range of role models doing interesting, exciting jobs to inspire and motivate them. And we help them to understand that by aiming high, working hard and making an effort in school or college they can realise their dreams.