All Parent communications are now sent using SchoolComms. If you haven't yet signed up to this system, please do so now to ensure you don't miss any communications. If written consent is required, then a letter will be sent home with your child.
You can now make online payments to school via instant bank transfer, credit or debit card.
I’m pleased to advise that we’ve introduced a new service - ‘School Gateway’. This means that you will be able to make online payments via the School Gateway smartphone app or website. You will also be able to view school meal balances and top them up at any time. (Delete reference to meal balances if you are not using this functionality)
Download the app: If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone).
The app shows the same information as the website PLUS you can send app messages to the school for FREE – this will also save the school money when we send text messages.
Visit the website: www.schoolcomms.com and click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to login to School Gateway.
We’ll notify you by text or email when new items are available for payment.
Can’t activate your account? If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because the school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please call the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
We hope that you will find School Gateway to be a fast and easy way to pay for school items.
Yours faithfully, Headteacher
Helpline numbers for Parents
- Emergency Helpline Numbers
- Online confidential support: https://www.kooth.com/
- For under 18 support: https://www.childline.org.uk/
- For Teenager Support: https://www.themix.org.uk/
- SHOUT - text ‘Shout’ to 85258 for 24/7 crisis text support
- Child Line 0800 1111 (free to call from UK landlines and mobiles)
- Samaritans 116 123 (free to call from UK landlines and mobiles 24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Saneline 0300 304 7000 (6pm – 11pm, every day of the year)
- HOPElink UK 0800 068 4141 www.papyrus-uk.org Young suicide prevention society
- Oxleas Urgent Mental Health Advice Line 0800 330 8590
Young people aspire to be what they see around them in their everyday life but it’s difficult to aspire to a future that you never see and don’t know exists. Inspiring The Future changes this.
We believe that every young person can be whatever they want to be – wherever they live, whatever their parents do, whichever school they attend and however they identify themselves.
We show young people exciting futures. We give them the opportunity to meet face-to-face a wide range of role models doing interesting, exciting jobs to inspire and motivate them. And we help them to understand that by aiming high, working hard and making an effort in school or college they can realise their dreams.